In the ever changing, highly technical health care environment of today, it is essential that medical groups, health systems, and other organized and integrated systems of care stay current with government mandates and standards that enhance population safety, health, and care for patients.
HIPAA Exams, Inc. has been a leader in accredited health care training and compliance since 2002 and is accredited by ANCC to provide continuing nurse education. Accredited educational modules are becoming more and more essential to ensure competency and compliance, as well as patient and staff safety. All of our courses are web-based and convenient to access.
Our accredited medical training and compliance courses are available to AMGA & HIRA members including: physician-owned, independent group practices; integrated delivery systems, hospital-affiliated medical groups; independent practice associations (IPAs); academic and faculty practices; accountable care organizations; and high-performing health systems. Certificates of credit are issued upon completion of any of our courses.
HIPAA Exams also provides health care training and compliance to registered nurses, health care facilities, private practitioners, health care industry representatives, the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Job Corps, and all other health care workers.
Included is a list of our current accredited courses. We offer medical group partnerships and volume discounting.
Many thanks. We welcome your feedback on current courses and your suggestions for the future.
President, HIPAA Exams Inc.
- Abuse and Neglect in the Health Care Setting
- Advanced Health Care Directive
- Age Appropriate Care
- Aseptic Technique
- Bloodborne Pathogens and Universal Precautions
- Body Mechanics
- Compliance and Ethics
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Emergency Preparedness
- Federal Drug Administration (FDA) Reporting for Safer Medical Products
- Fire and Electrical Safety
- First Aid Training
- Handling Hazardous Materials
- Hazard Communication
- Health Care Industry Representatives (HICRs) in the Perioperative Setting
- HIPAA 2014 for Business Associates
- HIPAA 2014 for Health Care Workers
- Latex Allergy
- Life Safety
- National Patient Safety Goals
- Patient and Family Education
- Prevention of Falls
- Radiation Safety
- Sunshine Act
- Texas House Bill (HB) 300