Faculty: Donna L Atherton RN, MSN, NP and Carol Pierini MA
Successful Completion: Complete entire module, complete the exam with a passing score of 80% or better, and complete the evaluation form.
Estimated Time to Complete Activity: 60 minutes.
CEUs: HIPAA Exams is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program. CEU Information
Free Certification of Completion available instantly for download or printing upon successful completion.
Broaden your understanding of the current Joint Commission guidelines for age appropriate care.
Course includes a video and audio component with stand-alone exam
How to Purchase
To enroll in this course, simply add the number of users you need below and ADD TO CART. Follow the steps for CHECKOUT which will include registering your account.
- Review the characteristics and health care needs of the age groups.
- Identify the age groups from infant through older adult.
- Describe the guidelines set by the Joint Commission to provide care to patients of differing ages.
Table of Contents
Age Appropriate Care
Table of Contents:
- Age Appropriate Care
- Legal Notice
- Purpose and Learning Objectives
- Target Audience
- What is Age Appropriate Care?
- The Age Groups
- Developmental Challenges Across Life Span
- Developmental Challenges by Age Groups
- Developmental Challenges: Safety
- Developmental Challenges: Pharmacology
- Developmental Challenges: Nutrition & Hydration
- Age Related Implications for Health Care Providers
- Health Care Delivery
- Age Appropriate Care Examples
- End of Course Quiz
Instant Certificate Of Completion Printing Upon Successful Completion Of Age Appropriate Care
Free Retakes on Exam Until You Pass
Instant Access: 100% Online - Access 24/7 from Anywhere
No Recurring Fees
Train Anywhere, Anytime
Courses can be accessed from any internet device at anytime.