Faculty: Donna L Atherton RN, MSN, NP and Diane Leis MA
Successful Completion: Complete entire module, complete the exam with a passing score of 80% or better, and complete the evaluation form.
Estimated Time to Complete Activity: 60 minutes.
CEUs: HIPAA Exams is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program. CEU Information
Free Certification of Completion available instantly for download or printing upon successful completion.
Broaden your knowledge of CMS fraud, waste and, abuse in the health care environment.
Course includes a video and audio component with stand-alone exam
- Identify the mandatory laws governing Medicare fraud and abuse.
- Describe your part in preventing Medicare CMS fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Summarize what you can do to detect, correct, and prevent fraud, waste, and abuse.
Table of Contents
CMS Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training 2019
Table of Contents:
- CMS Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Legal Notice
- Purpose and Learning Objectives
- Target Audience
- The Social Security Act and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Regulations and Guidance
- CMS and the Social Security Act: Regulations and Guidance
- AFA Mandatory Compliance Program
- An Effective Compliance Program
- Components of an Effective Compliance Program
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse: What are they?
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Examples of Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Federal Health Care Fraud and Abuse Laws
- False Claim Act (FCA)
- Anti-Kickback Statute (AKS)
- Stark Law
- Exclusion Statue
- End of Course Quiz
Download Certificate of Completion Immediately
3 Attempts to Pass Your Exam
Instant Access: 100% Online - Access 24/7 from Anywhere
No Recurring Fees