CMS Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training
Price Per Person
|$ Call for $|
8 AM - 4 PM MST (M-F)
Faculty: Donna L Atherton RN, MSN, NP and Diane Leis MA
Broaden your knowledge of fraud, waste and, abuse in the health care environment.
Course includes a video and audio component with stand-alone exam
This demo video is a small example of this course’s content, it is not representative of the full course and the level of engagement required.
How to Purchase
To enroll in this course, simply add the number of users you need below and ADD TO CART. Follow the steps for CHECKOUT which will include registering your account.
- Identify the mandatory laws governing Medicare fraud and abuse.
- Describe your part in preventing Medicare fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Summarize what you can do to detect, correct, and prevent fraud, waste, and abuse.
Table of Contents
CMS Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training 2019
Table of Contents:
- CMS Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Legal Notice
- Purpose and Learning Objectives
- Target Audience
- The Social Security Act and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Regulations and Guidance
- CMS and the Social Security Act: Regulations and Guidance
- AFA Mandatory Compliance Program
- An Effective Compliance Program
- Components of an Effective Compliance Program
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse: What are they?
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Examples of Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Federal Health Care Fraud and Abuse Laws
- False Claim Act (FCA)
- Anti-Kickback Statute (AKS)
- Stark Law
- Exclusion Statue
- End of Course Quiz
Instant Certificate Of Completion Printing Upon Successful Completion Of CMS Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training
Free Retakes on Exam Until You Pass
Instant Access: 100% Online - Access 24/7 from Anywhere
No Recurring Fees