Faculty: Teresa Saul
Successful Completion: Complete entire module, complete the exam with a passing score of 80% or better, and complete the evaluation form.
Estimated Time to Complete Activity: 60 minutes.
CEUs: HIPAA Exams is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program. CEU Information
Free Certification of Completion available instantly for download or printing upon successful completion.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with a basic understanding of the applicable laws and requirements that make up California's Health and Privacy Laws. These laws strengthen the guidelines under HIPAA, including privacy and security. This course is designed for those who live or do business within the State of California.
Course includes a interactive elearning with stand-alone exam
- Recall HIPAA's federal mandates on Privacy and Security of Health Information
- Describe California's Health and Privacy Laws as they relate to HIPAA
- Explain the Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA)
- Explain the Patient Access to Health Records Act (PAHRA)
- Recall the steps required to take during a Data Breach
- Identify what is covered under the Insurance Information and Privacy Protection Act (IIPPA)
- Explain the Online Privacy Protection Act
California Health and Privacy Laws course should be taken by all employees of an organization who work or do work within the in the state of California.
Table of Contents
California Health and Privacy Laws
Table of Contents:
- Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA)
- Patient Access to Health Records Act (PAHRA)
- Data Breach Notifications
- Insurance Information and Privacy Protection Act (IIPPA)
- Online Privacy Protection Act
Download Certificate of Completion Immediately
3 Attempts to Pass Your Exam
Instant Access: 100% Online - Access 24/7 from Anywhere
No Recurring Fees