California Health and Medical Privacy Laws
Price Per Person
|$ Call for $|
8 AM - 4 PM MST (M-F)
Faculty: Teresa Saul
The purpose of this course is to provide you with a basic understanding of the applicable laws and requirements that make up California’s Health and Privacy Laws. These laws strengthen the guidelines under HIPAA, including privacy and security. This course is designed for those who live or do business within the State of California.
Course includes a interactive elearning with stand-alone exam
This demo video is a small example of this course’s content, it is not representative of the full course and the level of engagement required.
How to Purchase
To enroll in this course, simply add the number of users you need below and ADD TO CART. Follow the steps for CHECKOUT which will include registering your account.
- Recall HIPAA’s federal mandates on Privacy and Security of Health Information
- Describe California’s Health and Privacy Laws as they relate to HIPAA
- Explain the Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA)
- Explain the Patient Access to Health Records Act (PAHRA)
- Recall the steps required to take during a Data Breach
- Identify what is covered under the Insurance Information and Privacy Protection Act (IIPPA)
- Explain the Online Privacy Protection Act
California Health and Privacy Laws course should be taken by all employees of an organization who work or do work within the in the state of California.
Table of Contents
California Health and Privacy Laws
Table of Contents:
- Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA)
- Patient Access to Health Records Act (PAHRA)
- Data Breach Notifications
- Insurance Information and Privacy Protection Act (IIPPA)
- Online Privacy Protection Act
Instant Certificate Of Completion Printing Upon Successful Completion Of California Health and Medical Privacy Laws
Free Retakes on Exam Until You Pass
Instant Access: 100% Online - Access 24/7 from Anywhere
No Recurring Fees