Compliance, Ethics, and Fraud for Health Care Professionals
Price Per Person
|$ Call for $|
7 AM - 8 PM MST (M-F)
Faculty: Donna L Atherton RN, MSN, NP and Diane Leis MA
Successful Completion: Complete entire module, complete the exam with a passing score of 80% or better, and complete the evaluation form.
Estimated Time to Complete Activity: 60 minutes.
CEUs: HIPAA Exams is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program. CEU Information
Free Certification of Completion available instantly for download or printing upon successful completion.
This 60-minute online training will help broaden your knowledge of mandatory compliance, ethics, and prevention of fraud and abuse in healthcare. Covers federal laws including False Claim Act, Anti-Kickback Statue, Stark Law and others.
Course includes a video and audio component with stand-alone exam
How to Purchase
To enroll in this course, simply add the number of users you need below and ADD TO CART. Follow the steps for CHECKOUT which will include registering your account.
This demo video is a small example of this course’s content, it is not representative of the full course and the level of engagement required.
- Identify the essentials of well-accepted ethical principles when dealing with health care professionals.
- Compare Federal Medicare mandates.
- Explain the components of a company compliance program.
- Reveiw programs that are in place to detect, prevent, and correct fraud, waste, and abuse.
Course is designed for healthcare workers including doctors, nurses, dental professionals, mental healthcare professional, and more.
Table of Contents
Compliance, Ethics, and Fraud for Health Care Workers
Table of Contents:
- Compliance, Ethics, and Fraud
- Legal Notice
- Purpose and Learning Objectives
- Target Audience
- Compliance and Ethics in Health Care
- Mandatory Compliance
- Effective Compliance Program
- Components of an Effective Compliance Program
- Ethical Business Practices: Interactions with Health Care Professionals
- Integrity, Independence, Transparency
- Federal Health Care Fraud and Abuse Laws
- False Claim Act (FCA)
- Anti-Kickback Statue (AKS)
- Stark Law
- Exclusion Statue
- End of Course Quiz
Instant Certificate Of Completion Printing Upon Successful Completion Of Compliance, Ethics, and Fraud for Health Care Professionals
Free Retakes on Exam Until You Pass
Instant Access: 100% Online - Access 24/7 from Anywhere
No Recurring Fees
Train Anywhere, Anytime
Courses can be accessed from any internet device at anytime.