Faculty: Donna L Atherton RN, MSN, NP and Carol Pierini MA
Ensure your knowledge of the current Joint Commission (JC) and Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) standards to comply with Hazard Communication in health care facilities.
Course includes a video and audio componentwith stand-alone exam
- Explain the current OSHA Standard for Hazard Communication.
- Identify the written, current inventory of hazardous materials on the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- Review the exposure potential of hazardous products that you may encounter.
- Instant Certificate Of Completion Printing Upon Successful Completion Of Hazard Communication
- Free Retakes on Exam Until You Pass
- Instant Access: 100% Online - Access 24/7 from Anywhere
- No Recurring Fees
Price Per Person
|$ Call for $|
8 AM - 4 PM MST (M-F)