Faculty: Donna L Atherton RN, MSN, NP and Carol Pierini MA
The purpose of this educational, self-study training module is to ensure your knowledge of the current Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) standards to comply with Latex Allergy in health care facilities.
Course includes a video and audio component with stand-alone exam
- Explain the current OSHA Standard for Latex Allergy.
- Identify symptoms of a latex allergic reaction.
- List the products you may encounter in your work environment that can cause a latex allergic reaction.
- Instant Certificate Of Completion Printing Upon Successful Completion Of Latex Allergy
- Free Retakes on Exam Until You Pass
- Instant Access: 100% Online - Access 24/7 from Anywhere
- No Recurring Fees
Price Per Person
|$ Call for $|
8 AM - 4 PM MST (M-F)