Faculty: Donna L Atherton RN, MSN, NP and Carol Pierini MA
The purpose of this self-study training module is to broaden your knowledge of radiation safety to enable you to identify hazards associated with nuclear facilities in order to take appropriate protective measures.
Course includes a video and audio component with stand-alone exam.
- Recognize potential radiation hazards in the workplace
- Determine the risk of handling radiation materials
- Recall the regulatory safety standards to minimize exposure to sources of radiation
- Identify personal protective measure to take to avoid radiation exposure
- Instant Certificate Of Completion Printing Upon Successful Completion Of Radiation Safety
- Free Retakes on Exam Until You Pass
- Instant Access: 100% Online - Access 24/7 from Anywhere
- No Recurring Fees
Price Per Person
|$ Call for $|
8 AM - 4 PM MST (M-F)