Abuse and Neglect in the Health Care Setting
Price Per Person
|$ Call for $|
8 AM - 4 PM MST (M-F)
Faculty: Donna L Atherton RN, MSN, NP and Carol Pierini MA
The purpose of this educational training module is to broaden your understanding of the TJC Provision of Care Standard for abuse and neglect and to ensure you understand the responsibility to report abuse.
Course includes a video and audio component with stand-alone exam.
How to Purchase
To enroll in this course, simply add the number of users you need below and ADD TO CART. Follow the steps for CHECKOUT which will include registering your account.
- List the criteria for identifying victims of abuse and neglect.
- Discuss patient rights to be free from mental, physical, and verbal abuse.
- Explain how to ensure that actual or suspected cases of abuse or neglect are identified and reported to the Social Services Department.
This educational program is designed and developed for Registered Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and anyone need to adhere to TJC standards.
Table of Contents
Abuse and Neglect:
Table of Contents
- Abuse and Neglect in the Health Care Setting
- Course Purpose and Learning Objectives
- Ethics, Rights, and Responsibility Standard: RI.2.150
- Provision of Care Standard: PC.3.10
- Know the Types of Abuse and Neglect
- Legal Liability to Report Abuse and Neglect
- Recognition of Abuse and Neglect
- Assessment of Abuse or Neglect
- Reporting Abuse or Neglect
- Staff Education: What You Must Know
- End of Course Quiz
Instant Certificate Of Completion Printing Upon Successful Completion Of Abuse and Neglect in the Health Care Setting
Free Retakes on Exam Until You Pass
Instant Access: 100% Online - Access 24/7 from Anywhere
No Recurring Fees