Security Awareness Training: Cybersecurity
Price Per Person
|$ Call for $|
8 AM - 4 PM MST (M-F)
Faculty: Teresa Saul
Our New Security Awareness Training - Cybersecurity is an interactive online learning course that will help you in identifying and avoiding the most common types of Cyberattacks. We will introduce you to the Most Wanted Cyber Criminals and arm you with best practices to avoid them and their attacks!
Course includes an interactive elearning with stand-alone exam
This demo video is a small example of this course’s content, it is not representative of the full course and the level of engagement required.
How to Purchase
To enroll in this course, simply add the number of users you need below and ADD TO CART. Follow the steps for CHECKOUT which will include registering your account.
At the end of this self-study, educational module, the learner should be able to:
- Define Cybersecurity
- Identify the nine main types of Cyberattacks including:
- Data Breach
- Identity Theft
- Social Engineering
- Network Intrusion
- Describe various facts about each of the nine types of Cyberattacks
- Describe best practices for preventing and managing a Cyberattack
Security Awareness Training - Cybersecurity is recommended for anyone who owns or works on a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Table of Contents
Content Example 1:
Most Wanted Cyber Criminal – Cyberattack
- Cyberattack is best known for attempting to gain illegal access to a computer, information technology or computer system for the purpose of causing damage or harm
- Their motto is: “I will create large amounts of damage”
- According to billionaire investor Warren Buffett, Cyberattacks are the BIGGEST threat to mankind; an even bigger threat than nuclear weapons
- Cyberattack relies partly on his security-penetration skills, he also relies on people making mistakes
- Real Life Example: A big Cyberattack was the Equifax breach in 2017, which compromised the data of over 147 million consumers and had an estimated cost of over $600 million, all due to human error.
Content Example 2:
How to Protect Yourself from Cyberattacks
There are things you can do to help protect yourself, including:
- Setting a firewall at the outer perimeter of your network
- This should be your first line of defense
- This can be a hardware solution or a software solution
- It’s a good idea to invest in a comprehensive cyber safety product to protect both individuals at home and employees at your work
- By keeping your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop system up-to-date
- It is recommended to allow automatic updates on your devices
- Make it a practice to immediately install updates and patches as soon as you are notified of their availability to spear phishing
Content Example 3:
Download and Install a Security Suite
Such as Norton Security and keeps hat software up to date. Also, make sure your computer and other devices are running the latest versions of their operating systems.
If possible, set the operating system to update automatically. Having the latest versions of these software applications on your devices will help ensure they're prepared for the most recent security threats.
Instant Certificate Of Completion Printing Upon Successful Completion Of Security Awareness Training: Cybersecurity
Free Retakes on Exam Until You Pass
Instant Access: 100% Online - Access 24/7 from Anywhere
No Recurring Fees