Advanced Healthcare Directive
Price Per Person
|$ Call for $|
7 AM - 8 PM MST (M-F)
Faculty: Donna L Atherton RN, MSN, NP and Carol Pierini MA
Successful Completion: Complete entire module, complete the exam with a passing score of 80% or better, and complete the evaluation form.
Estimated Time to Complete Activity: 60 minutes.
CEUs: HIPAA Exams is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program. CEU Information
Free Certification of Completion available instantly for download or printing upon successful completion.
Broaden your understanding of advance directives and your responsibility to become familiar with a patient’s advance directives.
Course includes a video and audio component with stand-alone exam
How to Purchase
To enroll in this course, simply add the number of users you need below and ADD TO CART. Follow the steps for CHECKOUT which will include registering your account.
- Explain the definition of advance directives and what they include.
- Review your responsibility to be familiar with a patient’s advance directives.
- Determine the detailed policies on advance directive.
- Describe how a patient is aware of his or her rights, and decisions patients have the right to make.
Table of Contents
Advanced Health Care Directives
Table of Contents:
- Advanced Health Care Directives
- Legal Notice
- Purpose and Learning Objectives
- Healthcare Advanced Directives
- Definition of Advanced Directives
- Types of Health Care Advanced Directives
- Patient Self-Determination Act
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) and Joint Commission (TJC) Regulatory Requirements for Health Care Providers
- Additional Requirements for Health Care Providers
- End of Course Quiz
Instant Certificate Of Completion Printing Upon Successful Completion Of Advanced Healthcare Directive
Free Retakes on Exam Until You Pass
Instant Access: 100% Online - Access 24/7 from Anywhere
No Recurring Fees
Train Anywhere, Anytime
Courses can be accessed from any internet device at anytime.