New CE Course Offering: Infection Control and COVID-19 in Healthcare TrainingHIPAA Exams
Infection control has always been an important part of the job for all healthcare workers, and with the recent pandemic caused by COVID-19 it’s more important than ever. This 2 hour course, based on the 2018 AAHA Infection Control Syllabus and CDC Recommendations for COVID-19 in healthcare, will take the learner through the chain of infection and aid them in preventing the spread of pathogens, including bloodborne, OPMI, and respiratory pathogens.
· Infection Control and Healthcare Professionals
· Modes and Mechanisms of Transmission
· Prevention of Spread of Pathogens in Healthcare Settings
· Standard Precautions – Hand Hygiene
· Barriers and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
· Infection Control Principles and Practices
· Prevention and Control of Infections and Communicable Diseases in Healthcare Workers
· Bloodborne Pathogens
· COVID-19 and Other Respiratory Viruses
This course is designed for all those who work within the healthcare setting and maybe be exposed to infectious pathogens or diseases. Our interactive eLearning course will ensure your staff has the knowledge and ability to apply infection control standards in their everyday tasks. Earn 2 hours of CEUs for course completion.
HIPAA Exams is an IACET Accredited professional and management development training company with primary focuses on health care, workplace safety, and HR and legislative compliance. HIPAA Exams courses titles include HIPAA Security and Privacy, OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens, OR Protocols for HCIRs, Cyber Awareness Training, Harassment and Sexual Harassment Prevention and more! All courses are 100% online eLearning modules.
To learn more about our Infection Control and COVID-19 course visit: https://www.hipaaexams.com/compliance-training-courses/infection-control-and-COVID19-training
To learn more about HIPAA Exams, Inc. visit https://www.hipaaexams.com/